1. Pop has charm - it gets messages across. They know how to win over an audiances. More deeply loved than all religions together. Most successful art-form
2. It uses all institutions to establish itself. It is not the unique creator anymore. It "large institutional collaboration"
3. Pop communicates ideas, but "bypasses intellectual sides of the mind"
4. Repetition is key: 3 minutes of your day, again and again.
5. "it doesn't suffer from high arts" dependence on subtleties
6. Creates shared moments, and creates deep emotions
Can there be a redemptive synthesis between philosophy and pop?